You may also need
Shipping & Returns
Data & Safety Sheets
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) bonded to plasterboard.
- Designed as a simple effective way to improve the thermal efficiency in both walls and roof applications.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Can be used for both newbuild and refurb.
- Cost effective return.
- Fully applicable with Part L of the building regulations.
- Overall thickness - 30mm
- Foam thickness - 20.5mm
- Plasterboard thickness - 9.5mm
- m² per board - 2.88
- Thermal resistance R-value - 0.584
- U-value fixed batons - 0.821W/m²K
- U-value dot & dab - 0.866W/m²K
- Plasterboard panel products should be stored inside, lying flat, and be supported evenly on a firm, dry, level, and structurally sound floor.
- Exposure to rain and other high moisture levels may result in water stains, discoloration, mould, paper delamination, and sag.
- Failure to remove this plastic covering can result in damage to panels due to moisture, condensation, wet product, and/or mould.
|Qty Per Pallet||33|
Unfortunately due to delivery restrictions this product can only be delivered by an MP Moran fleet vehicle
Click here to check your postcode is within the MP Moran delivery zone.
Click here for more information on delivery including costs and estimated delivery times.
Unfortunately this product cannot be returned due to it being perishable or made to your specific requirements or another reason highlighted in our terms and conditions. Please make sure you are certain of your quantity ordered and it’s the exact product you require.
Click here for the MP Moran return policy