You may also need
Shipping & Returns
Data & Safety Sheets
- A non-Biocidal oil based wood treatment, effective when applied to exterior timbers such as garden sheds, fences and trellis work.
- The oil based properties provides excellent surface water repellence, restricts weather damage and improves grain definition.
- Size - 4ltr
- Colour - Light Brown
- Brand - Bartoline
- Ensure that all timbers are structurally sound, dry and free from surface growths.
- Care should be taken to protect valuable plants and foliage during application.
- Children and pets should be kept away from treated timbers until they are completely dry.
- Timbers previously treated with Creosote, Creosote Substitute or a solvent based wood preservative will readily accept re-treatment with Bartoline Creocote.
- Sealed or painted timbers must be stripped back to bare wood before coating with this product.
- The shade may vary from batch to batch and it is therefore recommended that containers with the same batch number are selected to ensure shade uniformity.
- Alternatively, premix different batches.
- The final shade is dependant upon the timber being treated and the previous covering applied.
- The colour will fade with time.
- To ensure suitability it is recommended that test patches are applied before general application.
This product can be delivered to all postcodes (except some in the Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Click here to confirm your postcode can be delivered to.
Click here for more information on delivery including costs and estimated delivery times.
This product can be returned if returned unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition, including the original packaging.
Click here for the MP Moran return policy