You may also need
Shipping & Returns
Data & Safety Sheets
- A thin bituminous based aluminium protective paint of brushable consistency which dries to a silvery finish.
- The product is specifically designed for application over primed metal walls and roofs to reduce heat absorption.
- Chemical and water resistant to most salt solutions, water.
- Not resistant to oils, solvents, acids and alkalis.
- Flashpoint - 40°C
- Specific gravity @ 20°C - 1.00
- Coverage depending on porosity of substrate - 4-6m² per litre
- Coverage on non porous surfaces - 11m² per litre
- Drying time - 1 hour depending on drying conditions
- Service temps - -30°C - +90°C
- Application Temp. - 6-55°C (Surfaces must be free from ice and water)
- Fire resistance - Wet: Flammable, Dry: Will burn slowly
- Size - 5ltr
- Brand - Everbuild
This product can be delivered to all postcodes (except some in the Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Click here to confirm your postcode can be delivered to.
Click here for more information on delivery including costs and estimated delivery times.
This product can be returned if returned unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition, including the original packaging.
Click here for the MP Moran return policy