You may also need
Shipping & Returns
Data & Safety Sheets
- Single pack primer formulated to provide good adhesion for subsequent coats of paint when applied to difficult substrates.
- Typical substrates include ceramic tiles, melamine, glass, anodised aluminium, aged gloss paint, stove enamel and powder-coated metal.
- When used on melamine or powder-coated metal, light abrading of the surface is recommended before application of primer.
- Water based.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use on surfaces such as stove enamels, laminates and glass.
- Coverage - Up to 18m² per litre
- Application method - Brush, roller, airless spray, conventional spray
- Drying time - Dependent on temperature & humidity
- Drying time between coats - 4-6 hours
- Number of coats requires - 1 coat
- Cleaning up - Remove as much paint as possible from the equipment before cleaning with water
- VOC level - Low
- Size - 2.5ltr
- Colour - White
- Brand - Dulux Trade
This product can be delivered to all postcodes (except some in the Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Click here to confirm your postcode can be delivered to.
Click here for more information on delivery including costs and estimated delivery times.
This product can be returned if returned unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition, including the original packaging.
Click here for the MP Moran return policy