You may also need
Shipping & Returns
Data & Safety Sheets
This Grundfos shower pump is used for boosting hot and cold water to single showers or simple bathroom suite where the outlets are below the cold-water tank. Shower pumps allow customers to boost performance and have a more powerful showering experience. This high-performance composite shower pump has an innovative design and by incorporating a low-speed induction motor it improves durability and ensures a long life.
- Regenerative shower pump with positive head and 2 impeller design to overcome air pockets and ideal where the plumbing route includes multiple bends and elbows.
- Integrated thermal protection.
- Low speed and quiet induction motor for longer durability.
- Continuously rated regenerative pump (in UK is used).
- Long life carbon graphite and high density ceramic seals.
- Stainless steel flexible connection hose.
- Anti-vibration feet for minimum operating noise.
- Brand - Grundfos
- Product Type - Shower Pump
- Head Type - Positive
- Impeller Type - Twin
- Material - Composite
- Rated Flow - 0.6m³/h
- Rated Head - 9.6mtr
- Maximum Head - 15mtr
- Code for Shaft Seal - GBVP
- Net Weight - 4.2kg
- Gross Weight - 4.8kg
Technical data for Installation:
- Range of Ambient Temperature - 0 To 40°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 3Bar
- Type of Inlet Connection - Push Fit
- Type of Outlet Connection - Push Fit
- Diameter of Inlet Connection - 22mm
- Diameter of Outlet Connection - 22mm
- Pressure Rating for Connection - PN 6
Technical data for liquid:
- Pumped Liquid - Water
- Liquid Temperature Range - 5 To 60°C
- Selected Liquid Temperature - 20°C
- Density - 998.2kg/m³
Technical electrical data:
- Motor Type - Induction
- Max. P1 - 340W
- Mains Frequency - 50Hz
- Rated Voltage - 1 x 230V
- Rated Current - 1.5Amp
- Capacitor Size-Run - 8µF/450V
- Enclosure Class (IEC 34-5) - X2
- Insulation Class (IEC 85) - F
- Built-in Motor Protection - YES
- Length of Cable - 1.5mtr
Standards & Certifications:
- CE,WRAS approved.
- WRAS Approvals for drinking water.
- Curve tolerance - ISO9906:2012 3B.
|Product Type||Shower Pump|
This product can be delivered to all postcodes (except some in the Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Click here to confirm your postcode can be delivered to.
Click here for more information on delivery including costs and estimated delivery times.
This product can be returned if returned unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition, including the original packaging.
Click here for the MP Moran return policy
Data & Safety Sheets
If no Data and Safety sheets are visible here please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org