You may also need
Shipping & Returns
Data & Safety Sheets
- Specially formulated using only the best grade linseed oil, for glazing single glass into metal, softwood and hardwood window frames.
- Specific gravity @ 20°C - 2.0g/cm³ approx.
- Movement accommodation - Low
- Oil content - 12% min
- Application temperature - 5-30°C
- Drying Time - Overpaint when skin has formed, between 7 and 28 days after glazing
- Service temperature - -30°C - +50°C
- Service life - Up to 20 years when applied according to the methods outlined in BS6262 (1982) and BS8000:Part 7 (1990)
- Coverage - For putty facing, coverage will be between 3 and 5 meters per kg depending on rebate dimensions and frame type
- Brand - Everbuild
This product can be delivered to all postcodes (except some in the Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Click here to confirm your postcode can be delivered to.
Click here for more information on delivery including costs and estimated delivery times.
This product can be returned if returned unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition, including the original packaging.
Click here for the MP Moran return policy