You may also need
Shipping & Returns
Data & Safety Sheets
This Strom Single Phase 11kW Electric Combi Boiler comes supplied with a Programmable Room Thermostat. Unlike conventional boilers, Strom electric Combi boilers eliminate the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and require no flue, providing a stylish, compact and maintenance-free system that delivers cost-efficient heating and hot water with no bulky cylinder required.
Features of the Strom Single Phase 11kW Electric Combi Boiler:
- When used in conjunction with a lower cost Economy 10 tariff or Solar PV, Strom electric boilers are comparable to conventional systems such as OIL and LPG, making them ideal for off grid properties where gas is not available.
- Suitable for sinks,basins,radiators,towel rails or showers.
- Single Phase Boilers are not suitable for baths.
- Single Phase & Three Phase Versions.
- Optional RF Programmable Thermostat.
- Integrated Pump & Expansion Vessel.
- Can Be Sited Almost Anywhere.
- Compact & Stylish Design.
- Minimal Mechanical Parts.
- Near-silent Operation.
- Perfect For Showers.
- No Flue Required.
Features of the Strom RF Programmable Room Thermostat:
- The Strom RF Programmable Room Thermostat is a convenient and feature packed wireless thermostat that is ideal for new heating zones without having to run new cables and is fully Boiler Plus compliant.
- The stylish yet simple design is extremely easy to navigate and can be programmed very simply using the instruction manual.
- The RF programmable thermostat operates perfectly with Strom Combi Boilers and is fully Boiler Plus compliant.
Technical data of the Strom Single Phase 11kW Electric Combi Boiler:
- Width - 425mm
- Depth - 250mm
- Height - 700mm
- Size - 11kW
- Voltage - 230V
- Amperage - 55Amp
- Recommended Breake - 63Amp
- Recommended Cable Size - 6mm²
- Max. Heating Pressure - 1.5Bar
- Min. Heating Pressure - 0.5Bar
- Max. DHW Pressure - 6Bar
- DHW Flow Rate - 6ltr/min
- Heating Connection Size - ¾"
- DHW Connection Size - ½"
- PRV Connection Size - 15mm
- 3 year Manufacturer's when installed with Strom Controls (Registration Required, T&C's Apply)
Technical data of the Strom RF Programmable Room Thermostat:
- Height - 88mm
- Weight - 123mm
- Depth - 22mm
- Power Supply - 2 x 1.5V AA Lithium Batteries
- Switching Capacity - 230VAC, 6(2)A SPDT
- Product Positioning - Wall Mounted Using Backplate
- Battery Backup - Approx. 5 Min
- We recommend that only 3 phase units are selected for applications that include a bath.
- We recommend flexi hoses as opposed to irons to avoid over tightening.
Unfortunately due to delivery restrictions this product can only be delivered by an MP Moran fleet vehicle
Click here to check your postcode is within the MP Moran delivery zone.
Click here for more information on delivery including costs and estimated delivery times.
This product can be returned if returned unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition, including the original packaging.
Click here for the MP Moran return policy