Welcome to the MP Moran website
If you place orders for any products from this website, your purchase will be governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you are a consumer, nothing in these conditions will affect your statutory rights and if any of these conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in law, then it shall be deleted from these conditions but the remaining conditions will remain and continue to be enforceable.
CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
In these conditions, "we" or "us" means MP Moran Limited, "You" means the person reading these terms, and "our" and "your" shall be construed accordingly.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is to be used solely by persons who access it from within the UK.
2. This website and its content, our conditions of use and our terms & conditions of sale are all subject to change without notice and changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We make no warranty that our website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through our website.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In the event we are held liable for any loss or damage, you agree that we will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which may arise from your use of our website for any purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. You do not have permission to use these trademarks and any use thereof may infringe the holder's rights.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one external storage device for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
10. This website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
11. If any part of these conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from these conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these conditions.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You can browse the MP Moran website without registering. However, there are benefits to registering to make a purchase and would recommend you do so. Registration is free.
You will be asked to enter your name, e-mail and postal address and a few other details, please see Privacy page for use of your details. Completing the registration process only takes a few minutes and creates your online account. Your online account can also be used in-store. We ask you whether you are a business (trade) or consumer customer. This is so you will be aware which Terms and Conditions apply to you. We will also ask what type of business you have. The reason so for any marketing communication channels selected by you MP Moran are able to send you only the communication and offers which relate to your business.
Once you have registered you will automatically be logged into your account area and you can use your account to purchase immediately. You can use your e-mail address and chosen password to identify yourself to the site, or "log in". Each time you visit the MP Moran website, you can enter these two pieces of information to access your user details.
If you decide to register take care of your account by never sharing your user details with anyone, and selecting a password unique to this site. Each registration is for a single user only. You should not share your user name and password with any other person, or with multiple users on a network.
If you suspect that your account is being accessed by a third-party, please contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0843 600 5566 08:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday and ask to speak with the e-commerce department. You can change your password at any time by clicking https://www.mpmoran.co.uk/customer/account/forgotpassword/
By registering you warrant that the personal information you are required to provide as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of the information you provide change, you can amend it by updating your account profile online.
Placing an order
When you place an order through the website, we will send an e-mail to confirm that we have received the order. All orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions. When you place an order, payment in full should be made for all goods and any related delivery charges. If you are an MP Moran credit customer you can pay using your available credit by selecting the ‘Pay on Account’ button at checkout.
Orders placed through the website represent an offer to purchase specific goods. We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.All orders are subject to stock availability. If we are unable to supply any products that you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that an out-of-stock product is part of an order and we cannot contact you, we will send what products we have in stock, refunding the purchase price of any unavailable product where payment has already been made.We will keep a record of your orders which is available to view when you log in to your account. You do not need to enter your credit card details to register - card details will only be asked for when you order a product. MP Moran does not store any card details.
MP Moran are a responsible company and we are aware that minors can misuse some DIY Products. To register you must be 18 years old or older. Deliveries will only be made to persons who are over the age of 18 or for some products persons must be 21 years old. Some highly restricted products such as knives and acid are not available to purchase on our website.
Should you wish to contact us please use the following contact details
E-Commerce Department, MP Moran Ltd, 293/301 Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, London, NW6 7JR
Registration number: 01218121 VAT number: GB241-424-105
Images contained within this site may vary from the actual product. Please check the product description and additional information for more details on the item.